JPDF2HTML5 Support

Allowing you to Display Documents on mobile, tablet and desktop

Download Trial Request a quote

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kieran France 4 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

carloscol

Hi, I tried to do a conversion of a PDF form and it appears that the tab ordering that is set in the PDF fields is not the same when converted to html. Is there any setting I am missing or something that can be done so that the tab ordering is kept.

Thanks

#3822Reply

Kieran France
    Keymaster

The tab order should be preserved in the conversion output.

If the order does not match could you submit the file with a bug report and we will investigate.

#3840Reply

carloscol

I see what is happening, this is a multipage form. I see the tabindex starts at 1 for every page. When viewing in html all the pages it starts skipping back and forward. Probably this should be taken into account and for multipage form continue with the tabindex without resetting it.

#3847Reply

Kieran France
    Keymaster

This behaviour isn’t present in Chrome or Internet Explorer but is present in Firefox. Looking at another multi page form file I can confirm this behaviour. Firefox appears to be tabbing in order working through all the index 1 objects then moving on to index 2 and so on.

Can you please submit a bug report with your file.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Form tab order in HTML
Your information: