Support for running Java in a browser has been removed, so you cannot run JPedal (or any Java code) inside a browser window. Our BuildVu product will convert PDF files into HTML5 so that they can be viewed in a browser.
Articles in this section
- Does this PDF document contain structured text content?
- Can I convert PDF pages to compressed TIFF files?
- Can I set the JPG Quality value when converting a PDF?
- How can I disable XFA support in JPedal
- Does JPedal preserve table structures?
- What is the maximum file size JPedal can handle?
- Which Java versions does JPedal support?
- Can I run JPedal in a browser?
- What PDF features are supported?
- Where can I find some simple examples on how to use JPedal?