Support for running Java in a browser has been removed, so you cannot run JPedal (or any Java code) inside a browser window. Our BuildVu product will convert PDF files into HTML5 so that they van be viewed in a browser.
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum file size JPedal can handle?
- Java Version Compatibility
- Can I run JPedal in a browser?
- What PDF features are supported?
- Where can I find some simple examples on how to use JPedal?
- Does the software run on client or server?
- Can I log information to a logfile?
- Are there some simple examples to view a PDF file?
- Is there a complete example to print a PDF file?
- How do I select text in the PDF viewer?