Building the web app
- Download and install the latest version of WildFly.
- Build a copy of our Buildvu Microservice Example project. Instructions can be found on the GitHub page.
Deploying the web app
1. Set up and start the WildFly server.
./bin/add-userand follow the instructions to add a new admin user.
./bin/standaloneto start the server on port 8080.
2. Navigate to localhost:8080 and click "Administration Console" which will prompt you to log in with the user you set up in step one.
3. Once logged in you will see the admin console. Either click on the Deployments tab or "Start" under the Deployments heading.
4. On the Deployments page, click "Add" to start the deployment process.
5. Select "Upload a new deployment" and select your war file.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to deploy the application.
6. Click Finish and you're done!