Each support ticket has one of 5 statuses, each with different meanings.
- New - The ticket has arrived in the system and is yet to be assigned to a support team member.
- Open - The ticket has been assigned and is being investigated, this status is set when you reply to a ticket.
This allows the support team to know the user requires an update when there is an update to give.
- Pending - The ticket requires additional information or input from the reporter. This may mean that the ticket is blocked until the additional information is provided.
This allows the support team to know the ticket is currently on hold until the missing details are provided (at which point the ticket is automatically set to open).
- Solved - The reported issue has been resolved and tested by the support team or your query has been answered in full.
This allows the support team to know the ticket has been resolved and requires no further work (further replies to the ticket automatically set the ticket to open).
- Closed - The ticket has been resolved and has been locked which prevent further update on the ticket. This happens when a ticket has been solved for a given period of time without updates.
This approach allows the support team to effectively handle our tickets and track the current state and required actions for each ticket to provide you with better support.