Version 2019.11: 20th November 2019 (early release)
Next release date: 13th December 2019
Key features at a glance
- Change to the new versioning scheme. Details in this blog post.
- EMF to SVG conversion added. Link to supporting article.
- WMF to SVG conversion added. Link to supporting article.
- Additional filtering results in smaller PNG file size in some cases.
- Defaults for all of the encoders are now smaller file sizes and not faster decoding.
- General Bug Fixes.
- [JDEL-287] - Add support for EMF/WMF to SVG conversion
toSVG() method added for conversion using WMFDecoder/EMFDecoder
- [JDEL-287] - Add Filtering to PNG encoder to reduce PNG filesize output (on by default)
Filter added to reduce PNG file sizes.
- [JDEL-292] - Change default Tiff option to Deflate compressed (from NONE) for writing Tiff files
Smaller file sizes as the default option for conversion
- [JDEL-274] - Improved WMFDecoder handling of WMF files
- [JDEL-294] - Broken Png causes an infinite loop in JDeli
- [JDEL-295] - Corrupted Png files hangs JDeli