2022.08 Release Notes
Release date: 3rd August 2022
Next release: 14th September 2022
Key features at a glance
- General bug fixes
- You can now specify a percentage of zoom in the JDeli Viewer
- New jar that includes JDeli and our ImageIO Plugin
- You can now check if a HEIC file is a multi-frame file
- Optimisations and additions to our support site and Javadocs
- Tested on JDK 19
JDEL-602 Add ability to check image type and if HEIC file is a multi-frame
JDEL-601 Add class to support registering and unregistering formats to use JDeli with ImageIO
You can now choose on registration which formats you want to use JDeli with.
JDEL-594 Allow convert method with ImageProcessingOptions to be used on byte/InputStream and also write image to BufferedImage
JDEL-596 Update support documentation with 2 new convert methods and 1 new write method
JDEL-592 Add JDeli with ImageIO jar
We now have a jar that contains both JDeli and our ImageIO Plugin, so you can now use JDeli with your ImageIO code.
JDEL-587 Improve zoom feature in viewer
You can now specify the percentage of zoom.
- JDEL-593 Fix Javadocs link view in JDeli help menu
Just click a button below if you have more questions or need any help