Release date:25th July 2017** (7.15.25)
- Memory improvements for JPEG handling and RGB to CMYK conversion
- Improvements to display of Type 1 CID fonts
- Issue with TrueType hinting fixed with code to handle twilight zone
- General fixes for customer files
- [JPED-147] – Improvements to memory use for JPEG handling
We have lowered memory consumption in JPEG handling on larger files.
- [JPED-148] – Improvements to memory use in CMYK to RGB conversion
We have decreased memory usage when converting CMYK to RGB.
- [CORE-2869] – Issue with TrueType hinting requiring special code to handle twilight zone
- [CORE-2871] – Type 1 CID fonts using incorrect glyphs in image conversion
- [CORE-2872] – Type1 CID fonts not displayed correctly when using PDF to image
- [JPED-137] – TrueType fonts not being rendered correctly when drawn with no fill
- [JPED-139] – Highlights covering text
- [JPED-140] – Font issue with OTF fonts
- [JPED-139] – Issue when saving annotations without using FormObjects
Still need help? Send us your questions.