Release date: 30th June 2017 (7.14.30)
- A new embedded file extraction example has been added
- Accuracy of ink annotations has been improved
- AP objects are now added to more annotation types
- General fixes for customer files
- [JPED-87] – New embedded file extraction example
We have added a new embedded file extraction example. This allows the quick and easy extraction of embedded files and file attachments without using the Viewer.
- [JPED-108] – Improvement to accuracy of inklist curve generation
The new curve generation for ink annotations added for AP support has improved accuracy.
- [JPED-109] – Ink annotations selection border appearing incorrect in other Viewers
A fix has been added to ensure that when saving an ink annotation to a file then opening it in other readers the selection before for the ink annotations is not misplaced.
- [CORE-2857] – Add AP object to newly created Circle annotations
- [CORE-2859] – AP objects now added to newly created Polyline Annotations
- [CORE-2862] – AP objects now added to newly created Ink Annotations
- [JPED-94] – Layers not appearing in Viewers layer list
- [JPED-121] – Text not displaying when using fonts where mandatory /Subtype is not set
Type1 is now used for unknown font formats, allowing these fonts to be displayed.
- [JPED-2874] – Correctly handle valid named Dest which is actually null
- [JPED-2878] – Correctly handle URI Dictionary attached to Page Object
Still need help? Send us your questions.