Release date: 27th October 2017 (7.18.27)
- Several modules have been refactored to Java 8
- Continuous display mode in the Viewer has been improved
- Javadocs are now generated with Java 9
- [JPED-111] - Headless rendering of annotations is improved
Improve the current headless rendering code to generate icons for the annotation and draw these icons instead.
- [JPED-178]- Placement of files in continuous mode has been improved
Some pages were being misplaced in continuous mode. This has now been fixed.
- [JPED-195] - Newly created annotations can now be printed
- [JPED-188] - Flag to control delay between scrolling and page render added
A VM flag has been added to allow the user to specify the delay between scrolling stopping and page rendering.
- [JPED-198] - JPedal Javadocs now created with Java 9
JPedal Javadocs are now generated with Java 9 and are searchable.
- [CORE-2907] - Viewer module moved to Java 8
Our Viewer module now requires Java 8 in order to be used
- [CORE-2914] - JavaFX module moved to Java 8
Our JavaFX module now requires Java 8 in order to be used
- [CORE-2915] - Core-JavaFX moved to Java 8
Our Core-JavaFX module now requires Java 8 in order to be used
- [CORE-2916] - Swing module moved to Java 8
Our Swing module now requires Java 8 in order to be used
- [JPED-138] – Text missing in extracted content
- [JPED-180] – Document showing turquoise in areas that should be white
- [JPED-181] – Manually entered scaling values causing exception
- [JPED-184] – Image displayed incorrectly in Viewer
- [JPED-185] – Portfolio view not being set correctly
- [JPED-194] – Images misplaced when converting PDF to image
- [JPED-195] – Menu items were overlapping in Preferences menu in Viewer
- [JPED-196] – Annotation selected in list does not deselect creation button
- [CORE-2895] - Shapes with very small dash array values cause JVM crash
- [CORE-2922] - Password entry failed if correct after first failed attempt
Still need help? Send us your questions.