Release date: 27th April 2018
Next release: 25th May 2018
- First release of JPedal 8
- Unneeded code has been removed from the code base
- Old code has been tidied up and re-written to make clearer
- Improved search window threading
- [JPED-314] - Updated to JPedal 8
The version number for JPedal has been updated to 8. Unused functionality has been removed from the build and there has been an extensive review and tidy of existing code.
- [JPED-281] - Improved search window threading
- [JPED-276] - Update SharedActionHandler to use PageNavigator
- [CORE-2936] - General code improvements
Continued lock down so only appropriate access levels used and removed unused variables, methods and redundant operations.
- [CORE-3052] - Rhino JAR dependency removed and JS handling tidied up
The Rhino JAR is no longer needed as a dependency for our software.
- [CORE-3079] - Tidy up Access Levels
Access levels tidied up to remove public access to non-API classes and Ensure correct level of access on objects in low level code
- [JPED-288] – Rectangle outline not drawn when selecting part of page with Rectangle
- [JPED-308] – Issue with missing image highlights
- [JPED-320] – Dragging and dropping path no longer opens PDF file
Still need help? Send us your questions.