Release date: 27th July 2018
Next release: 31st August 2018
- Viewer menu now updates depending on file type
- Improvements to handling of ink annotations
- General code improvements and bug fixes
- [JPED-275] - Restrict Viewer functionality depending on file type
The Viewer GUI now updates depending on file type. Actions that cannot be used with the current file type are hidden.
- [JPED-384] - Update application icon for the Viewer
The icon for the JPedal Viewer has been updated with the new logo.
- [JPED-350] - Allow ink annotations to have multiple paths
When creating ink annotations, all lines are now linked together until the button is deselected.
- [CORE-3206] - Simplify Jpeg2000Decoder.readComponentsAsUnConvertedBytes
The readComponentsAsUnConvertedBytes is now smaller and easier to understand.
- [CORE-3211] - Remove overly strong type cast
Reduced some class dependencies by using more abstract classes in type casts
- [CORE-3197] - Faster processing with our Post Script compiler
- [JPED-349] – Pages appearing blank for specific file in conversion and viewer
- [JPED-368] –Border vanishes when changing to multi page modes
- [JPED-377] –Allow for null dictionary stream in Object
Implemented - fixes decoding issue
- [JPED-378] – PDF file only has the logo and lines load in
- [JPED-382] – Fix issues navigating multipage TIFF pages
- [CORE-3182] - IndexOutOfBounds exception in Post Script Compiler
- [CORE-3186] - Post table not correctly used when CMAP not present
Still need help? Send us your questions.