Release date: 29th March 2018
Next release: 27th April 2018
- Access levels tidied up
- Off Screen rendering set as default in Viewer to improve performance
- Extensive general code improvements
- [CORE-3079] - Tidy up Access Levels
Access levels tidied up to remove public access to non-API classes and Ensure correct level of access on objects in low level code
- [JPED-268] - Off Screen Rendering set as default option in Viewer
Off screen rendering is now set as the default option as it fixes several performance issues in the Viewer’s mouse listeners
- [JPED-20] - Horizontal scrolling with shift+scroll added to Viewer
Functionality allowing you to scroll horizontally with shift+scroll implemented
- [JPED-270] – Remove internal classes from JPedal Javadocs
The JPedal Javadoc has been improved and made more concise.
- [JPED-261] - Remove unused method repaint() from PdfDecoder classes
- [CORE-2936] - General Code Improvements
Locked down methods so that access levels are more appropriate, removed unneeded public methods, boolean logic tidied up and unneeded code removed.
- [CORE-3026] – PDF 2.0’s Length Key for inline images is now read and used
First instalment of a PDF 2.0 feature – allows us to retrieve and use the length of an inline image
- [CORE-3064] – BouncyCastle is no longer required to open AES 256 revision
- [CORE-3069] - Java 10 testing carried out
We have tested our code base by building, testing and running using Java 10 to ensure compatibility. Issues that have been found have been fixed.
- [JPED-266] – Tabs are not honored in freetext AP image
- [JPED-132] – Freehand annotation does not always appear when viewer lags
- [JPED-253] – Broken stream /Length value results in truncated image data
- [JPED-256] – /D Key not correctly handled in OCProperties Dictionary
- [JPED-260] - Ensure properties files for trial do not override the full properties file
- [JPED-262] -Continuous facing will continually scroll up the page when separate cover option is off
- [JPED-267] - Ensure popup contents is handled in a way that allows tabs to be retained.
- [CORE-3035] - Odd CID fonts broken in conversion
- [CORE-3042] - File incorrectly shows an error message when rendered
- [CORE-3066] - Encrypted file with broken ref table does not open
Still need help? Send us your questions.