Release date: 25th May 2018
Next release: 29th June 2018
- Link annotations now created when link found in text
- Files cached to disk are now encrypted to improve security
- Text highlighting has been improved in certain modes
- [JPED-323] - Ability to create Link annotations when link found in text content added
When a URL is found in text, a link is now added.
- [JPED-336] - Deprecated Table handling code in Viewer removed
Unused functionality removed from code base
- [JPED-318] - Improved text highlighting in non left to right writing modes.
- [CORE-2931] – Encrypting cached files to disk
Files cached to disk are now encrypted to improve security and prevent data breaches, except in the case of downloading the file from a URL.
- [CORE-2936] - General code improvements
Interfaces removal and tidy up, long methods broken down to improve JVM optimization, unused variables/methods removed, etc.
- [JPED-319] – Stroked character not completed
- [JPED-330] – PDF shows a big dark square over the image
- [JPED-321] – Layers not correctly set if defined in XForm properties object
- [CORE-3145] – SCN not rendering when using pattern and value above 1
- [CORE-3146] - PDF with corrupted ref table not correctly read
- [CORE-3149] - CID settings not correctly passed down when OTF font decoded
Still need help? Send us your questions.