Release date: 28th February 2019
Next release: 26th April 2019
- Option to use soft clipping for images added
- Support for Alt colorspaces in ICC added
- [JPED-495] - Add Soft clip support for images
We have added an option to use soft clipping for images, which improves appearance on many files. This is disabled by default.
- [CORE-3362] - Always use Alt value for ICCColorSpace if set
- [JPED-462] - Form content missing from page in Viewer and Image conversion
- [JPED-494] - Icon files failing to decode on Java 1.8
- [JPED-49] - FreeText annotations display incorrectly in Continuous layout
- [CORE-3263] - Add support for invalid encoding array in Type 1 fonts
Added handling for encoding arrays larger than 256
- [CORE-3346] - Post table not being correctly read
- [CORE-3350] - CID Type1 font data does not render correctly
- [CORE-3374] - Incorrect glyphs rendered for CID font
- [CORE-3323] - Broken CCITT data stream not correctly decoded in PDF
- [CORE-3348] - Corrupted Dictionary causes PDF to fail to display correctly
- [CORE-3353] - The display of the English text arranged in the vertical direction collapses
- [CORE-3354] - CalRGB data not being converted to RGB data
- [CORE-3356] - Separation colorspace DCT encoded image not decoded correctly
- [CORE-3373] - Ensure ObjectStore flushes files correctly.
Resolved an issue where certain objects were not cleared after a conversion
Still need help? Send us your questions.