Release date: 26th July 2019
Next release: 4th October 2019
- Tested on Java13
- Memory improves on font usage, image writing, shading
- Up to 25% speed improvement in writing jpeg images
- Improved documentation added here
- Simplified API for accessing PDF metadata here
- Bug fixes
- [JPED-537] -TifftoPdf class added
Added new feature to read Tiff files and write out PDF files in JPedal.
- [JPED-535]- Fix issue with Scaling causing exceptions on repeated Viewer open/close
Improvement in the code to fix scaling issues
- [JPED-530] -Define and add –metadata example to JPedal API class
- [JPED-529]-add convert button for JPedal GUI
new feature on GUI
- [JPED-527] - Add extractImages and extractedClippedImages option to JPedal class
allow extraction of images from page content.
- [JPED-527]- jpedal -jar –option added.
- [JPED-521] - Show version number
show version number on the help window for jpedal
- [CORE-3415]-Refactor PdfFontFactory
- [JPED-538] - When page is zoomed till page larger than display scroll breaks if page is changed
- [JPED-532]-Removed unused predefined preferences files
- [JPED-519] - Improved accuracy of character positions of vertical fonts with displacement of the x axis
- [CORE-2975] - Improvements to handling of large values in TrueType hinting
- [CORE-3446]- Handle objects reference in PDF but not in ref table
- [CORE-3450]- Ensure ExtractOutlines xml output is in an xml file
- [Core-3451]-Update ExtractStructuredTexts message if no structure found
- [CORE-3452]-Update ExtractTextInRectangle so that main method does not call ExtractAsWordlist
- [CORE-3455]-F key on OCProperties not correctly read on customer file
Still need help? Send us your questions.