A good way to run BuildVu is directly from Java code as IDEs will usually list available methods. This guide is aimed at developers with knowledge of Java.
- You must download buildvu.jar
- Add buildvu.jar to your project libraries
How are the settings controlled?
Available settings and their values can be found in the Javadocs. The key classes are:
- HTMLConversionOptions (General HTML Settings)
- SVGConversionOptions (General SVG Settings)
- IDRViewerOptions (Settings available for the IDRViewer mode)
- ContentOptions (Settings available for the Content mode)
BuildVu includes functionality to decrypt encrypted PDF files but if you wanted to specify an alternative provider then you can still do so using -Dorg.jpedal.securityprovider. Remember to add the security provider to the classpath if needed e.g.